Monday, February 16, 2015

Exciting Things Happening!!!

 
 
Exciting things Happening!!!
 
I've spent so much attention to my other blog www.bethannwashere.blogspot.com that I've neglected to update you on this blog.
 
I am now selling my wreaths at a retail store here in Powell, OH called Trading Places.  It's a consignment shop and they deal mainly in furniture, but when they saw my wreaths, they just had to have them.  I haven't sold anything from them yet and I'm a bit discouraged, but I think it will take a bit. 
 
I have sold some wreaths from a local facebook page I belong to and that has made me feel validated that my wreaths are good.  I get many compliments on them. I'll show you some in my next post.
 
I've been busting the streets and making cold calls to every gift shop and consignment shop I can think of.  My Crafty Girls Club (that blog is www.craftygirlsclub.blogspot.com, but is only set for private.  Sorry.  Maybe I'll make it go public.),  is doing great and it's been so successful that I'm opening up evening classes and classes for children and teenagers.
 
I have some potential clients in the works and once I get my strength back I'll be hitting the streets again pushing my wreaths.  I love making them.  I've started a baby series called Gabe's Line and they are just to precious for words. 
 
I have a funeral home interested in opening up a new line of products for their customers in the wreaths I make as a keepsake, instead of real flowers that die away.  I also have my Gabe's line going into Hospital Gifts Shops shortly, with proceeds going directly to Doernbecher's Children's Hospital in Portland, Oregon.
 
I also have a store here in town called Legacy Arts that wants me to come and teach card making classes for them.  I have to make a proposal for them to do that.
 
Here are some pictures for you:
 






 
 
So, many exciting things happening and I am external grateful!
 
 
Crafty Debbie
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment