Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Taking a Swim

I belong to a facebook group called Cardmaking Tips (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cardmakingtips/files/) and we get the chance to be buddies with someone in the world to share and exchange cards.  I am delighted to have found this!

I have made this card for one of my buddies and I sure hope she likes it!






This is a Bildarna (sp?) stamp and I colored her with copics.  I embellished the waves in the poollwith stickles and added stickles to her waist band and polk dots on her dress.  I'm a big fan of using embellishments on my coloring and you will always see some sort of embellishment, whether it be a gem, glitter, stickles, ribbon, or clear gel.  

I distressed all the edges with Tim Holtz's distress ink Tumbled Glass.

I will post my next card for my next buddy, I have 3, later.

Until then, Crafty Debbie

2 comments:

  1. A great creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx
    P.S. Don't forget that when entering a challenge you need to link directly to the blog post not just your blog homepage hun.
    You also need to mention the blog in the write up of your blog post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and very girly! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. To be considered for the prize- please link the challenge to your post.
    Thank you,
    AMY DT

    ReplyDelete